AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Under the surface of the report, ja
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 12/12/2012 16:04 (#2747987 - in reply to #2746118)
Subject: JD9400

Red River Valley
why don't you KMA

for 2 years My marketing plan was an open book as I stated In real time what I was doing and when --

When I post what I was doing I had to listen to the likes of you tell me how I was going to get killed when the Inversion's blew up in my face and July corn went to $3 or $4 a bushel over Dec because we were going to expose the lies that the USDA was using to keep the price of corn and beans in check and by July we ( the USA ) would be out of grain. do you remember the great Squeeze baby Squeeze post from your hero and other that were more than happy to tell me how foolish I was for doing what I was doing.

Then low and behold when the markets work the way I stated they would and the Inversion went to flat or slight carries the like of you and others on this site kept saying that there was no way I was able to do what I stated three month earlier and took a bashing for doing.
Since then I have decided to not post my marketing plans because to do so would only open me up for another round of bashing that frankly I don't have the time to deal with.

I will leave you with this when I posted this last summer and early fall that I was going to short the N-Z 13 spread in corn it was at $1.20 and I stated at that time that I was going to add to that position every 20 higher IE 140 160 180 I did

If you have a little time go check where that spread is today LOL

I know Iknow -- except again I posted what I was going to do and when I was doing it but I guess haters got to hate

so if it makes you feel good keep hating and see how this board turns out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)