AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

so i was trying to sign checks with my Slurrystore Structures pen just now and
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

kylesupplee
Posted 12/12/2012 12:35 (#2747733 - in reply to #2747693)
Subject: RE: so i was trying to sign checks with my Slurrystore Structures pen just now and

Thompsontown, Pennsylvania
milk truck backed in a completely wrong and stupid way and took out the electric wires going from private pole to milkhouse last night....up til 12:30 with electrician getting temp. fix done, don't REALLY feel like doing much, waiting on lunch and can't go too far from barn because electrician is up working on permanent fix....so yeah kinda bored and when i'm tired i get a weird sense of humor... as for pioneer, i ordered about 250% of what i typically do from my dealer (all the corn except like 6 bags and a bunch of alfalfa, now keep in mind i am like a 25 bag order max lol) and got a shirt and hat....wasn't even a good hat....i could use a good 6 or 12 pack cooler, will have to concoct some story that dekalb is offering seed for 2/3 what i have his ordered for, see if i can get one, the friend of mine that helps with fieldwork in the evenings some would probably enjoy having it to tag along in the 1486, last year he griped the thing didn't have a beer can holder...must not be a deal breaker cuz he wants me to will him the 14 if i die, then again it IS lightyears ahead of the Allis D series tractors he's used to
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)