AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Under the surface of the report, ja
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Gottlieb
Posted 12/11/2012 15:05 (#2745970 - in reply to #2745864)
Subject: Re: i lost my reply, maybe a blessing, ja

all that i typed is gone...maybe i have too many windows open...i don't know. multi-tasking is no good for me...ha
when i say windows i laugh to myself cause i still think of the ones we hoisted up during the summertime in the house...today, no one opens them hardly and windows mean all these fancy schamcy pages i can have open on computer simultaneously.

to answer...i am farming....of course not right now...harvest is over.
well, one thing i remember to tell you as my reading had shifted over to the financial side of things is that with qe4 coming....try not to get whiplash here...
as i veer off topic...
our money is dying. i have a chart to show you. with this qe4 meeting tomorrow...i am at a loss that the worker ants here don't fully grasp the circumstances we are in as a nation..some do, ja, like the young man who wrote earlier seeking agtalk advice...i was really glad to read and see the number of responses this ag board generated, ja. they were great and makes me proud of the profession i am in...
anyway, back on money dying...here's the chart...this illustrates to you why i prefer bushels to dollars. consider the source, ja. i know now what i was going to say as i dug thru to pull this chart out...and it is this...if money isn't growing...money needs to grow...just like our crops grow, ja...if it isn't growing; it's dying.
here...take a peak.
http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/M2V/

fresher news here while we on the subject of droughts and wheat. Abares and i agree, ja. if this fails to go thru the airwaves again...i'm shifting to read mode. good afternoon. gottlieb
http://www.agrimoney.com/news/aussie-officials-warn-over-us-drought...

Edited by Gottlieb 12/11/2012 15:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)