AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

zero mowers?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 12/11/2012 08:31 (#2745309 - in reply to #2744576)
Subject: RE: zero mowers?

North Central Illinois
I have a Kubota ZD326 and couldn't be happier with it. It will mow ditches just fine. No problems. I have had this mower for three years and 200 hours and I have had not one issue with it. Done nothing but oil changes and other yearly maint.. I'm not sure what mower the guy bashing Kubotas had but it must have been a lemon. I looked at the Deere mowers at the time and thought they were a joke compared to the Kubota. I think Deere has improved their zero turn mowers a lot in the past few years though. They were kind of late coming to the party on that one. Grasshopper/Woods, Dixon, Exmark, Kubota, Ferris, and a host of others had been making good zero turn mowers for a long time before Deere got serious about it. I am a Deere guy too but not when it came to buying a zero turn mower. I might take a look at them in the future if I ever decide to trade. That will likely be quite some time because I really don't think there is any wearing this Kubota out. It is made incredibly well. One thing I like about it is if you are in a hurry the thing will do just as nice of a job mowing full bore wide open as it will going slower. I think the Kubotas have the highest blade speed on the market.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)