AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Credit Card for Farm/Online Pruchases
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 12/6/2012 22:10 (#2737096 - in reply to #2736354)
Subject: Re: milofarmer1 my GM card is..........

My GM card is a Chase MasterCard. They have my credit limit at $18,700. They pay back 5% for charges at GM dealership repairs, 3% for gas, restaurants, etc., 1% for all other charges. I went online and tried to look up earnings to be used on new vehicles purchases, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I do remember reading something this last summer stating it was like a revolving account.

They tracked earning for a years time I thought, you got all those points for money off a vehicle, but those points were for a particular charge were only good for a year. So oldest points from that particular charge would come off the list to be available to use after a years time. It revolves during the year, next month the oldest charge comes off, the list newest charge is available to be applied to list. So if you are wanting to use it on a vehicle, you need to load up purchases that year on the card. I kind of thought there was a limit on a amount you could take off a new vehicle, but I couldn't find it on line.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)