AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apology accepted Agtrader.................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cowboycorn
Posted 1/2/2008 11:36 (#273581)
Subject: Apology accepted Agtrader.................

north central Oklahoma
conversation last week

Cowboycorn - 12/26/2007 19:51

Thought most of you would have remembered Agtrader's advice a few weeks back to "short the beans"

Too much eggnog I guess

Agtraders response:

dont gloat too much yet... i said wheat would get hurt first and most... beans will follow there is no doubt

-------------------------------------------------------------
I don't doubt that Agtrader believes in his own mantra, remember, opinions are like %*^holes, everyone has one. My intent of the original post was to point out that "no one", not even Agtrader knows, or can control the market like he was claiming to. He may ulitimately be right, the beans, and wheat may turn down, but when. Lots of us little guys have had their pockets cleaned out by 75 cent or higher moves against us after our broker assured us of a "trend". If he wants to advise us that he has hedged at some price, and that he feels the markets may have peaked, fine, but to get on here and "gloat" in his words that gloom and doom has arrived in grain prices I think are a bit bragedocious (sp)

If the little drop before the end of the year was his reversal he was referring to, WOW, that happens almost the end of every month, when people want to put some profits in their pockets and not hold paper over weekends, holidays/ etc.

Any and all opinions are welcome here, and I am sure AT will give me his again. I'm ready. but I'm certainly not short the market at this juncture.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)