AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Big Bud's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

bushton4
Posted 12/26/2007 22:49 (#268787 - in reply to #268138)
Subject: Re: Big Bud's

The farmers that own that KT525 are the Malmkar Family out of Grant, Ne. Collin is the dad and Shannon is one of the sons and I can't remember the other sons name. They bought them orginally to pull 12 row Schlagel Till N Plants to plant corn with. Ran the shanks anywhere from 15 to 19 deep plus pulled a 1100 gal liquid tank. They had purchased a couple of Curtis Rite tractors that did not run as advertised so they got these to replace them. I have some pix around somewhere of that conflaberation they drug thru the fields. The also converted one to run a grain cart if memory serves me correctly. The took a 3208 cat that was running an irrigation motor and dropped it between the rear fenders and put a drop box on it for the PTO. Don't know how well it worked. I rented them a couple of CAT 95E's when these big girls laid down on them. At one time they had two of these. Last I knew they had went away from running the till n plants and went back to tillage. They are in the phone book up there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)