AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Essential read: London Telegraph
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 12/24/2007 15:30 (#267519 - in reply to #267081)
Subject: Re: Essential read: London Telegraph

West Ky
What you do is pay off all your debt, obtain Gold and silver coins. Use the gold coins for larger puchases and the silver for smaller purchases. Some have predicted that gold could reach anywhere from $2500-$8000 an ounce. While silver could get to a $100. You can get gold coins in different weights as well as silver. Pre '64 dimes and quarters have silver as well as the walking liberty's and such forth. Any good broker will do you right. I would suggest buying from "www.discountgoldandsilvertrading.net 800-375-4188 ". I would also obtain weapons and ammunition for every person in yourhousehold and obtain freeze dried goods as well. Might as well be prepared for the worst case scenerio and not be prepared for it. I would also subscribe to Bob Chapman's newsletter so you can get the idea of what is going on in the world. Peoples from around the world are buying gold, silver, platinum etc. The markets are going to collapse, it's just a matter of when. The Bible tells us it will and for us to prepare ourselves spiritually and physically for the upcoming events. This is mostly orchastrated by the big banks to push towards a one-world currency. Bob Chapman in his newsletters has been right on the money for years now on these happenings world wide and will provide you knowledge and understanding in these trying times. If you do not take heed to any of these warnings that is being fired to us by the media then turn towards the good book so it will provide you guidance and a guide in Jesus Christ the savior of man kind.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)