AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 10/28/12 to 11/3/12*********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 10/29/2012 12:25 (#2667012)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 10/28/12 to 11/3/12*********

Last few days of October winding down with the harvest and getting things winterized. Also for any east coast posters, you have had to prepare for Sandy knocking on your door.

So who has gotten into the Halloween candy before Halloween.... Lowering my head, but raising my hand as I had a bunch of candy here last week when when I had family here and I could not leave it alone. Finally bagged it up and sent it to the farm with Dave. He said the help enjoyed it. I am really bad, when I start eating sweets I can't seem to stop until I get so mad at myself. I worked so hard to get this weight off, why would I allow myself to gain some weight. But I am hoping I stopped myself in time, yes, gained a couple pounds, but hoping I caught it in time to not do any real damage. I am able to exercise more now since the knee replacement so that should help too. But it is a fine line I have to walk with exercise as I was feeling so good I tackled washing all the windows and doors in my house, climbing ladders, crawling out onto the roof (something I couldn't do for a few years as I was too fat) and then besides that I went for a two mile walk and rode my recumbent bike yesterday too and today the knee is complaining. I had PT and my therapist warned me about doing too much. So today I did one mile of my walking DVD with Dave (I love that he is doing this with me) and then I had 50 minutes of PT so I better just ice and elevate and take it easy today.

So what are you doing for exercise? What is helping you, what is hard for you. I would like this thread to move into more conversations about what is going on. It is good to report in, but lets see if we all can help each other a bit more. Hopefully you will have time to work on ourselves now that you aren't so busy in the fields.

Have a great week everyone....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)