AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Disneyland vs. Disneyworld
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

david_m
Posted 10/26/2012 13:36 (#2662132 - in reply to #2659679)
Subject: RE: Disneyland vs. Disneyworld

little britain ontario
We went to the Orlando park last january, we spent a week there which was plenty to see all the disney stuff.( 4 seperate parks, visit one per day,Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios) First day relax around the hotel, we stayed on the disney resort, and flew in from Buffalo. Disney will bus you to the resort and take care of your luggage, no hassle at all. We purchased our trip through CAA ( AAA) and had 2 meals per day included, park passes for 4 days. We took our 22 year old son with us, and to say that Disney knows how to take care of visitors is understated, they were excellent towards any questions or help we needed. I wouldnt hesrtitate to reccoment going there or to return myself. I enjoyed the anmal kingdom most of all, but for kids the Magic Kingdom is perfect, Hollywood studios is more for older kids and adults, and Epcot is a learning experience for a whole family. Dont forget theres also downtown disney which is a boardwalk type of place. Any questions fire away, will do my best to help . Total for our trip including airfare disney resort stay, park passes with meal plan and spending money was 2200$
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)