AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Disneyland vs. Disneyworld
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bab1980
Posted 10/26/2012 09:49 (#2661850 - in reply to #2659679)
Subject: Re: Disneyland vs. Disneyworld

C. NE
I have been to both. I personally prefer Disneyland hands down. When I went to Florida in December it rained half the time I was there. What I like about California is the fact you know the weather is gonna be absolutely perfect, usually 75 and sunny with no humidity. The other thing is that at Disneyland everything is right close and within walking distance. At Walt Disney World everything is so spread out. If you have a kid that's into the Cars movies, the new Cars Land at California Adventure is awesome. My kids absolutely loved it. As for as lodging goes there are some great off property hotels at Disneyland. We stay at the Ramada Maingate, its right at the entrance of Disneyland and the rates are usually between $80-$120 a night depending on what time of year. If your a Farm Bureau member you can get a member discount on top of that. No matter which one you go to, if at all possible avoid the holidays. November, January- May are the best months to go as far as crowd levels. Also if you decide on Disneyland, I highly recommend flying into John Wayne as opposed to LAX.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)