AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best AgriGold numbers.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 10/21/2012 00:17 (#2652330 - in reply to #2642751)
Subject: Re: Best AgriGold numbers.

KY
60 acres of 6632 ran 165 BPA for me, in an area where there were lots of 100 BPA corn. I told back in summer this 6632 was looking like 130 or better back when noone thought there'd be corn, Red/Green told me if there was 130 corn in my neck of the woods he hadn't seen it when he came through, and he was right. He saw most of that 90-110 BPA corn we had county-wide. I had plenty of 25-65, and quite a bit of 100, but that one farm of two fields made that 165 and it was all 6632 top dressed with liquid 28% at almost waist high. Had some 6438 planted on a 18 acre piece of slight hill ground that fell dead on its face. End rows were pretty good and then the ears disappeared, was nothing to go 100 yards and never see an ear under the auger. Averaged 20 with those good end rows to help it. Would another variety have made more? Maybe. Probably not much more, that old hill just dried up and then the tassle starting falling at about 15 degrees and that was all she wrote. You know the story, most of us in the same boat.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)