AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wanting to buy silver/silver stocks?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 10/20/2012 01:17 (#2650760 - in reply to #2650701)
Subject: RE: Supply and demand for silver

Frytown, Iowa

dpilot...i wont be able to call the bottom till it gets closer however i can show support lines and look at history as it often repeats itself...

as well as looking at other charts namely the euro/dollar and dollar index charts... remembering that we are so near election also weighs...

in the dollar index i believe we have a short rally to fall short causing a head and shoulders similar to the other circle in the chart...

on the euro/dollar chart i believe the euro will fall to find support before breaking out of the resistance line...

silver and gold have their support lines and i have highlighted the stronger support lines...

i kind of think that silver wont drop straight down but have a mini rally as it continues down causing more of a sideways effect and running into the support line rather than falling to it... possibly not, however i think that $30 is a mental support area and is the sole reason i believe silver will hold above that... too many newbies thinking "ill buy if it dips below 30 again..." not going to happen... will take off up to 33 quicker than they can react and will leave them thinking they will wait till it drops again... suckers.

remember this post? http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=275913&posts=12#M2128685

january is closer than we think... i still think that we will close above the 30 area we were in in january... statistics show that is the better odds...

it is always best to play the better odds rather than feelings... and as we approach more support lines along with mental support lines and seasonal statistics... my bets are not against silver anymore but starting to buy again... maybe not next week... but soon. 

(Picture 8.png)

(Picture 7.png)

(Picture 5.jpg)

(Picture 6.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Picture 8.png (77KB - 64 downloads)
Attachments Picture 7.png (68KB - 67 downloads)
Attachments Picture 5.jpg (69KB - 66 downloads)
Attachments Picture 6.jpg (74KB - 64 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)