AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

unemployment poll
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

65SuperSport
Posted 10/13/2012 16:06 (#2638192 - in reply to #2638112)
Subject: Re: unemployment poll

I would guess that most if not all of you havent lost their job,s lately. 4of the folks closest to me have lost their job's in the last coupla years. None of them their fault. 3 of them were a result of corrupt politicians firing them and hiring there Whore's in their place, a very common thing in ky these day's. The latest one was a dental assistant who was laid off when the dentist cut his work force, she was the last one hired. there are very few job's out there, even less that pay enough to survive . trust me , what unemployment pay's is not enough to survive on, a pain in the ass to deal with and now they are being told there will be no extensions. trust me those folk's here that are feeling so high and mighty, just you better hope you don't lose your job's, you don't want to be there. That said , two years ago I felt the same way you do, till my wife got fired from a job that she had for almost 15 years, liked one year of being able to take early retirement. It has been a real education here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)