AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cousinit-please delete your 2631294 post
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

starvation
Posted 10/9/2012 11:30 (#2631432 - in reply to #2631414)
Subject: Re: cousinit-please delete your 2631294 post

mn
I agree, this forum board has become a, don't do anything that mite upset someone board, garvo, I like lots of you pics and your thoughts, but I bet cus it post is not the worst thing your dranddaughter ever seen or read on the web. IMO the site went down hill when that cat deal came up, thats when we all learned that if ya (not you gravo) cry alot and loud one can change it for all. as agjudge said, there are way more post on here about land deals and other stuff that are way worse the what your pointing out. yes choice of words ( and I do it to) could be different at times but we all need to lite'n up or it's going to be a longgg winter. heck I wish this site was more like it was, where we would all argue a little, but got along, and learned, or atleast got another way to look at it. now IMO it's if ya disagree with the few chosen few your bad and put in your place. I still love the site, but it is not the first thing I go to anymore when I fire up the computer, if I want see a fight or listen to a bunch of 2 yr olds I'll go see the grandkids. my 2 cents. but I do predict it is going to be a long winter on here. wait till the boys in croptalk start talking about land and rents and it is just biz not personal.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)