AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How did you choose your screen name?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MF7499
Posted 10/1/2012 23:17 (#2618887 - in reply to #2618100)
Subject: Re: How did you choose your screen name?

SW WI
Small farmer getting started here. I was planting and the motor in my 4430 blew up. I needed to rent a tractor and at that time I was solid Deere when it blew up so I called the Deere shop to rent a tractor. The comment I got was they really didn't have anything on the lot I could afford to buy and they didn't rent tractors to guys who couldn't buy them. The only dealer that'd deal with me, ( I PAY MY BILLS), was the MF dealer. I rented a 7499 to finish planting. They rebuilt my tractor, rented me a brand new 7499 Massey to finish the season with. When I went in to settle up on the new my bill and pay rent they charged me $25 an hr for rent and trucked it to me for free. They told me that I'm young and just getting started. That was 2 years ago now. I have a Gleaner combine and heads that I traded my Deere in on last summer and planted with my white planter this spring. I loved that MF tractor and swore I'd own it one day. I guess it'll have to wait for a while now as I am dealing on trading the Deere off on a MF 7495 they have on the lot. I really hope we can close on this tractor so I can walk into that Deere dealership and thank them for showing me what it's like to run good equipment and work with a GREAT dealership
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)