AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

seeing as how I started the whole becon thread mess, here is another
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 9/28/2012 09:37 (#2612936 - in reply to #2612299)
Subject: RE: seeing as how I started the whole becon thread mess, here is another

monse - 9/27/2012 19:29 Why do people put their farm names on the side of their equipment? I see some guys at the elevator that have it on all their trucks. When I pass their fields and see their combines, it is plastered on the side of the combine. They have it on the back window of their service truck. What exactly are they advertising? Has anyone ever had a potential land lord come up to them at the elevator line and say "Your advertisement on the side of your truck says you are a farmer. Well it just so happens I need a renter, and by golly I couldn't find one until I saw your sign." All the fancy stenciling seems like a waste of money to me.

You laugh, but you'd be amazed how many people really dont know how to contact a farmer about renting their land. A lot of farmers make far too many assumptions about the folks in town or cities.

On the name on eq, I could'nt care less. It's my choice not to, just as it is their choice to do so. Either way needs to be respected.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)