AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Heard on the radio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 9/15/2012 20:36 (#2592922 - in reply to #2592770)
Subject: Re: Heard on the radio

We have a land line, but have not used it for a voice call for almost 10 years. Got my kids their own cells when they were pretty young when their mother got cancer. They felt better because they could always call me and know where I was, it was just natural to quit using the house phone because there were so many junk calls. We have dsl that comes on it so we can't really get rid of it, alternatives are all much more expensive. I figure anyone who needs to talk to me knows my cell number, those that don't, don't need to talk to me.

I use my cell a bunch, would hate to be without it. Text load and unload numbers to the guys if they are trucking, part numbers etc. Take pics of parts and email or text to the dealer so we are talking about the same thing, sometimes they take a pic of the parts page and text it back for us to look at. Being able to check email for something that is supposed to be sent without having to go back to the house is so nice. I get a lot more done during the day so that when I go home I have more time for my wife and I am not spending all my time catching up on stuff that had to wait until I got home to get on the computer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)