AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyhow, you guys missed my whole point
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 9/11/2012 22:19 (#2586581 - in reply to #2586222)
Subject: RE: You guys are so nice....

southern MN
Many of your messages I find puzzling, or I disagree with, or whatever. Some I've found humorous, tho you may not have intended that.

I've participated in your threads, and while I've disagreed or snickered at times, I've tried to treat you with some respect, and offered you avenues to continue an intelligent conversation. A few smiles and a little disagreement is the thing discussion forums are made of, and nothing wrong with any of that.

Most of your messages are very focused on 'me me me', and you bring a very negative and judgemental attitude with you. You cannot look in a mirror and see that inyourself, and that perhaps is human nature. You quickly stray from the topic you bring up and turn it into a personal attack on corn farmers, or ethanol, or some person that you differ with. Many people reflect your own poor attitute back at you, for better or worse. Some of us have tried not to be so hard on you, even tho you continue a very, very, very negative and judgemental and accusative tone. But even so, that is all part of the human condition, and your chat & opinions add to the flow of info around here, so you are not an all bad thing.

However this message of yours I find offensive and insulting to many here, including myself:

======>cousinit:

Who turns my posts into these bitch sessions? Many posters have a difficult time keeping things objective.

I bet I am older than either garv or SH. Don't give me that.

Face it, you don't want to hear any woman telling you anything! If I had kept my gender ubiquitous (some of you might have to look that up), you wouldn't have nearly the problems with my posts. Go to market talk and see how many guys want the price of grain to keep going up, up, up. You don't have a problem with that! You don't say they are whiners or complainers. Why not? Because they are men. And you have something in common with them. That's why.

I see how many of you treated happycatcher.

She's probably gone now. I hope she comes back. I didn't always agree with her, but she spoke her mind.
============

I hope you feel, upon reflection and thought, that you owe the forum an appology for such unfair and unfounded comments.

Shame on you.

--->Paul

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)