AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why this next major cycle will be the last... and greatest
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 9/9/2012 02:39 (#2582475)
Subject: Why this next major cycle will be the last... and greatest

Frytown, Iowa

at least for a while... (like $150 silver, and $12 corn, beans around $30.... crazy numbers)

the ECB has announced a "QE∞" plan... basically a plan that states they arnt going to screw around with the dinky little QE1 and 2 that didnt work in america.... actually i think this is amazing this stuff is getting passed and there are no riots or any unrest... 

Europes central bank has now paved the way for bernanke to unleash QEinfinity here in america... nobody protested in europe... and he can use that as a "hutch".... (europe did it)... when this gets announced i can guarantee you the markets will try to price in this QEinfinity into the markets... now we have the 2 largest currencies with no boundries to print us into oblivion.... the markets will absolutely relfect this and since in the past QEs silver has doubled, you can bet that with the announcement of QEinfinity it will more than double as the market races to get to the top the quickest... this is why we will more than double

china will have to do some inflationary program as well but they as communists already have a strong influence on what their currency does...

because the central banks dont want to kill their currencies they will show restraint to their printing... only keeping the world economies "stabile" and keeping things under control... once the markets see this they will correct big time... and will stay down near normal levels as the central banks test out their new "power"... right away we will not see anything out of the ordinary happen because the central banks want us to forget that they now have the power of QEinfinity...

but defenitely from here on out we will see some stronger inflation and the world markets being controled even better by a few....

we will see market sabilization from control.... not from slow healthy steady growth... eventually... sometime down the road, they will take everything away because they have the absolute power... it is inevitable...

hopefully you can follow this rambling and understand why the ECB passing QE∞ is so important and why we will see the rest of the world follow suit in QEinfinity and massive cash creation... i dont think i could have thought of a better plan myself...

this is the reason we will see massive price run ups here in the next 2-3 years: markets trying to price in QEinfinity instead of an actual injection number 

this is why they want to pass QEinfinity: market control... right now they are like steering the titanic.... titanic being the economy... they want to steer the  economy like a water ski boat... they will probably get it...

and hopefully im just delirious and delusional as its way past my bedtime saturday night.... pry not

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)