AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Koengernheim germany very pretty area.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Schorsch
Posted 9/6/2012 06:04 (#2577571 - in reply to #2577262)
Subject: Re: Koengernheim germany very pretty area.

Bavaria/Germany
For those who don´t know Rothenburg, here´s the website: http://www.rothenburg.de/index.php?get=12

Ron, nathing has still changed in Rothenburg over centuries till today!
On Funny: MC Donnalds did like to open a chunk food shop direct on teh famous Marketplace of Rothenburg. The City did agree with the plan, but only when MC Donnalds do not put up their big yellow M neon light on outside and not innside that it shines to outside!
So MC Donnalds stopped thier plan and did build now a restaurant outside the walls!

Ron, if we will go there, we will go to the most oldest Restaurant called "The Hell". It´s proofed that in this littel building ther is since over 1000 years allways a restaurnt!

Last time, when I have been with Amrican friends there, the wife of my friend cracked my world.....! We did order Bratwurst and Sauerkraut. As you know, in Germany Braturst has to come with Senf (Mustard) What di the lady do? She did ask the service girl for Ketchup..... Bratwurst with Ketchupo in Frankonia (Rothenburg is in the so called Frankonia Area where Bratwurst originaly was foundet!) is like..... a Hamburger at MC Donnalds with may two teespoons suggar on top of the meat....... I think nobody has ever done this in USA?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)