AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Koengernheim germany very pretty area.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Schorsch
Posted 9/5/2012 16:31 (#2576565 - in reply to #2576013)
Subject: Re: Koengernheim germany very pretty area.

Bavaria/Germany
Hallo aray63

Welcome to Germany.

Yes you are staying in a very nice area of Germany. You must notice, this areawas alredy occupied 2000 years ago from the Romans! Even they did know wher the nice places are to stay!

The wind growing in this area has been established by teh Romans!

How long will you stay? Do you do some sightseeing traveling? Yes a small tour to Mannheim JD factory is just ca 30 Miles from Koengernheim. a bit south of Mannheim is the city of Heidelberg. The Hedelberg castle is a must to see when you are visitng this area! Although teh BASF testfarm in Ludwigshafen is might be a place to go if you need to see Farming.

When you indent to travel a bit more, you need to see the city of Rothenburg is aroudn 100 miles east of Keongernheim. If you plan to go there please take time for evening to go with the "nightwatcher" tour! asolute world unique experience! Even my self, I go once a year to Rothenburg to enjoy this old City and the night watcher tour! Its in english and you will learn a lot about old history
May be, your wife is intereted in Gardening? In the City of Bamberg, Aathough big American military base there, it is at this time the Bavarian State garden show!

So all what I told you here you can travel and see in two or three days! If you find time to go to Rothenburg or Bamberg, please trob me a mail and tell me your phone number. Ilife around this area. I would take some time to take you a bit around on Farms. As I do live close to the formal east German border, I would take you althoughfor a short tour top east Germany, that you although will get a bit a impression of this area too.
[email protected]
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)