AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

double crop oats in ontario
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

BULLGUY
Posted 8/25/2012 18:23 (#2558196 - in reply to #2558076)
Subject: Re: double crop oats in ontario

Balefire, surely can say you cropper guys are on a roll, not that many years ago your were driv'n your tractors down 401 cause poor crop prices, them days are right around the corner again, could be 2013 cold be 2014, mothernature is the 'on switch', seems MR Deere has done very well of this CC revolution, us poor old beef farmers, never have been proud enough to put our name on pour ****'ee old loader tractor with 5500 hrs on it and worn out tires, I can surely say though, us that survived the 2003 BSE and now the 2012 drought, 'balefire', ya want to have a 'Q' and a steak, your gonna have to pay for it, or your other choice is KRAFT DINNER, the time is coming.
When I was a cropper I had my name on my 'BIG GREENS' to, since becoming a beef cow calf guy, the more brown on the yella, the proud'rr I am , if your in the Woodstock area, your struggling, have you got enough crop to cover what ya contracted? Many cropper guys don't, but your society has driv'n land prices, rents and owns where few can go, I can tell you and if you have experienced the cycle, 'train wreck ahead'! Buy some beef cows, run them on your waste, the wheat ya throw over and the corn left in the field after the 12 row runs down corn at 5 mph, and the grain buggy spills load'n the truck, plant hay in the corners the 24 row can't get 2.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)