AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/12/12 to 8/19/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

necaseih
Posted 8/13/2012 22:03 (#2537907 - in reply to #2537832)
Subject: RE: *********Weigh Ins For 8/12/12 to 8/19/12**********

SC Nebraska
Yeah it can be overwhelming for sure, try not to think about it too much. Saw a picture the other day of my senior year in high school when I was 6'4" and 184 lbs. It was during basketball season and was in the best shape of my life. Really hit me when I realized I had gained over 100 pounds in what I consider not to long of time. Also hit me how close I was getting to 300, and I never thought of myself as someone that would ever get that heavy. Due to some circumstances the last 3-4 years my wife and I have traveled a ton. That means eating out a ton. That is just a major minefield, and when you are eating out every meal it is a good chance it will be a disaster. We should be home much more now, so hopefully that problem is behind us. That alone will be helpful.

I have tried to lose weight a few times, but this time just feels different, and am very optimistic I will make it this time. I am walking approximately 10 miles a week. When I lose some more I am going to start doing some light jogging. My wife got an elliptical last Christmas, so that will be helpful when it gets nasty outside. It is really amazing how much better I feel exercising regularly and losing the 15 pounds.

Good luck to everyone!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)