AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 8/12/12 to 8/19/12**********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 8/13/2012 09:31 (#2536713)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 8/12/12 to 8/19/12**********

Another week rolls around who is still with me here. Glad to see I still have people posting here weekly. Do you know when we all made that New Years resolution last Jan that most people quit by Feb or March. So I am very happy we still are working at this.

I am still in my maintenance range and lost .8 this week. Was hoping for a little more with my knee replacement surgery scheduled for Thursday. speaking of that, I should be home by next Sunday at the latest I think and if I am not too doped up I will post the weekly weigh in. If I post and write some really stupid things, please know it is the drugs. I have been told that I could gain 4 to 10 pounds after surgery from the IV fluids and the swelling, so if I weigh next week I can't let it get me down. So think good thoughts for me that I can get through this surgery and get back to exercise with a healthy and non painful knee.

Oh, how about a shout out to Dairyman to join us here. He is going out west hunting in a month and I would like to see a few more pounds off of him as it is a lot of strenuous mountain climbing there and it always worries me. I know he will be working out on the elliptical this month to help get ready for it, so he might as well join our group here too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)