AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Escape.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

iluvafarmer
Posted 8/11/2012 10:02 (#2533237 - in reply to #2533170)
Subject: Re: Escape.....

Eastern Nebraska
Okay now for a serious answer.... I did find the others very funny... It is time when they can climb out of the crib as they could hurt themselves.... A toddler bed is the next big step for him.... Make a big deal of getting to sleep in a big boy bed and keep your routine.... I bought one of those baby gates the fit in the doorway (the kind that adjust and can be moved to different doorways, it is not permanently attached) and when they were in bed for the night I put the gate up .... They will get out some but you have to go in and quietly put them back in bed and tell them goodnight and leave the room .... You may have to do this a few times ... for a few nights but he will learn.... Be patient..... I would not try the monster thing.... Have a friend who's little girl would not go to bed at night because she was afraid of monsters in her room.... They put some water (the child does not k now it is water) in a spray bottle and labeled it monster spray.... They told her that when she is afraid of monsters at night to spray it and the monsters go away.... No more problems.... Good luck... It requires a lot of patience sometimes to transition them but will be worth it when you are done...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)