AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Going to crunch some numbers this afternoon.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 12/4/2007 19:26 (#252622 - in reply to #252579)
Subject: Re: Going to crunch some numbers this afternoon.

Thanks. His injuries included a complex fracture of his right ankle, has a steel rod in both of his left leg bones, bi-fracture of his pelvis, broken jaw, broken clavicle, broken collar bone, still has double vision-spleen has apparently healed & several head lacerations. He was a fast driver, always, lost control & spun into a tree at 80 MPH. Been working as an electrician since he was 17 & is now 21 & pretty good at it..he is disappointed over the fact he'd been accepted by the Navy & is the only one of our children interested in the military. He faces months of rehab but should be out of the wheel chair in another month. He is 6'3" -has a hard time getting comfortable in the wheel chair but was in good physical shape & still young & the only reason he is probably alive. One of the EMT air flight boys saw me in the hospital a few days later & told me they didn't think was going to survive the trip to the hospital. He constantly pesters me for malted milks as his jaw is still wired shut. He definitely had a higher power watching over him. He & I are pretty close as he always helped convince my spouse I need not be sent to the asylum.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)