AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monday pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

IL cow man
Posted 7/24/2012 18:33 (#2503655 - in reply to #2503620)
Subject: RE:I'm so glad to hear you got some rain !

Buffalo IL
It is wonderful to hear of anyone getting some rain. I've got some good crops and I've got some crops that are going to be horrible just a few miles apart. I have no idea on corn yields as kernel fill is really being hurt this week. I thought you would like the new building and I'm sure you will get years of benefit from it. I'm trying to get ready for silage myself as I have not chopped silage myself in over ten years. still had my old Jd3800 chopper that i rebuilt before quitting chopping. Found two badger wagons , but I should have passed on them and went to a dump wagon and truck. They need much more work than I thought. should have pulled them out of the shed and looked. They won't be that hard to fix up but the time constraint is going to be tough. Just love the care you give your equipment and the your dairy. I traded the JX95 off for a New Kubota 9960 as it was the most disappointing tractor I have purchased. Waiting for the new tractor to come in August some time. I'll have to post what it is like buying a Kubota and getting the air seat, 540/1000 RPM/ one hyd valve with a float in it/ wheel weights etc. sometime.

Edited by IL cow man 7/24/2012 18:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)