AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cleary Buildings ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Doc Egor
Posted 7/8/2012 11:34 (#2473255 - in reply to #2471722)
Subject: RE: Cleary Buildings ?

Be cautious...

We investigated Cleary and once we really dug into things some red flags came up.

As long as we would have taken a standard package the price was good, but the salesman was pushing a building with a vaulted lower truss cord rafter to get enough height to allow the door height I wanted.
When I told the salesman that design was unacceptable and I wanted a taller side wall instead of the vaulted rafter....I was met with resistance. Eventually I was given a price considerably higher.
In the end when the building design was the way I wanted it - Cleary was within a couple thousand of Morton.

At least with Morton -guy if you have a problem with the building Morton takes care of it. With Cleary the only thing the Cleary warranty covered was the labor, if you had a problem with the roof steel rusting....you end up dealing with the manufacturer directly.

I'm not saying they build bad buildings, there are several around me and they appear to be decent structures. But when you dig into the details there are a lot of important differences so be careful.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)