AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Machine shed questions ?s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ahay68979
Posted 7/7/2012 22:46 (#2472559)
Subject: Machine shed questions ?s

Saronville NE
If corn stays high and we have a good year, may consider putting another shed up. Actually have plenty of shed space, but the promblem is all the doors are either too short or too narrow to get things in anymore. My planter will only fit in the shop but then my shop gets too small to work on anything in the winter with the planter in there shop is only 40x50. My 16r stacker planter wont fit in any other building or my 16 r sidedress bar both too tall or wide. My question is I need a 16ft tall opening and need 30ft wide opening, my question is, is it cheaper to build a openfront or a regular building and just leave the end open with no door? Will a openfront tall enuff like that get too much weather inside? Would be on a budget and just plain storage, dont need lots of fancy options, just basic storage.

Thining like a 50x50 or 60x60. Just want a place to put planter, fert bar, SF finisher and a semi inside. Got room to get everything else inside in other buildings, presently have a 50x88 that the front 40x50 is heated shop and have a 50x100 at dads.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)