AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I FEEL GOOD!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 6/16/2012 12:33 (#2432940 - in reply to #2432924)
Subject: Farmer Code..

Ray now you know there are certain things a farmer won't discuss.. just like you and your business.. It's the CODE man.. and the first rule is that NO FARMER WILL THROW another under the bus...

That being said.. "draw your own conclusions.."

I'm not beating my chest.. actually just trying to keep up.. and point out to the money chasers that IT's REAL WORK.. LONG HOURS.. Blood, Sweat, tears and all that.. the the American Farmer goes through every year.. My story is the same as my neighbors across the road.. or across the state.. or even country.. Food doesn't just happen.. We WORK HARD to do it.. (see above..

Edit add:  I'm sure a dairy guy doesn't need to hear THAT speech.. lol.. "just say'in."

I'm no different then the guy in Nebraska, or Iowa, or Illinois or Arkansas or Washington state.. (oops forgot Ohio...North Dakota..and the Canadian..is it hockey time yet?!? opps.. sorry sore subject.. better luck next year Canada..)

We're all doing the best we can with what mother nature gives us so we can hopefully have something to offer to guys like you..

The price is WHAT?!?  but last week it was... URGGHH!!!

Farmer Code Ray... Farmer Code...

Have a good one.. and hope you can secure enough to keep your plant humming...

humm.. train receiving... need any corn from Kansas..?!?  Your basis sounds good...

later..

Edited by JonSCKs 6/17/2012 09:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)