AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SEED FRAUD - check your seed tags
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

dpthom
Posted 6/4/2012 12:29 (#2413652 - in reply to #2409641)
Subject: RE: SEED FRAUD - check your seed tags

As a member of Stine Seed Company management team, I wanted to take a quick moment to respond to this thread and share the information that we have gathered regarding these allegations of mislabeled seed.

It is true that a handful of Stine customers in Ohio received seed that had incorrect tags attached, tags that appear to have been replaced for the sole purpose of misrepresenting the seed. Please understand that this is a very isolated situation that appears to have been carried out by a single individual. To my knowledge, all of the affected customers have been contacted.

As soon as this situation was uncovered, the responsible party was immediately terminated and no longer represents Stine Seed Company. Moreover, Stine has cooperated fully with all requests for information from the Ohio Department of Agriculture, and we look forward to a swift resolution of this issue.

One last thing; I would like to thank the outstanding Stine salespeople, dealers and customers in the area who have helped us work through this issue.

Thanks for reading, and have a safe and prosperous growing season.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)