AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need to build tall electrified fences!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

rHiNoBaLlS
Posted 4/30/2012 19:24 (#2362139 - in reply to #2362124)
Subject: Re: Need to build tall electrified fences!

WC MN
Fencing off "stupidity" will never happen. It's sad what they are doing. This thread probably should be in the boiler room and not crop talk maybe?

/Start rant

Anyways, a bit off topic. The wife and I are expecting our first and in our "expecting mother's" class some pretty interesting comments are made in general conversation with the other parents (of which roughly 25% have no father present in household). What I am getting at is the general poor work ethic/attitude and self entitlement is going to get worse before it gets better.

How many of you on here have a hard time finding a good tractor driver for under $15? Cash! Not a laboror, just a driver. I need someone to hand me staples and drag hose around sometimes. Ran an ad in 2 papers, online, facebook and craigslist. 2 calls. Must be plenty of good work I guess? I had a kid last weekend who's parent wanted them out of the house. I said I would PAY to have the kid over. FEED them and BRING them back home. I needed help to clean up a field in which we dozed the tree line. Pretty simple work. Pick up sticks. Kid said to parent, "I don't need his money." Oh boy. If I said that to my parent or even aunt/uncle/grand parent........

/End rant
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)