AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

568, BR7090 specialty crop and or 605 super M
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

twraska
Posted 4/27/2012 01:50 (#2355753 - in reply to #2355657)
Subject: RE: 568, BR7090 specialty crop and or 605 super M

Wallis, TX
Had a 567, good baler, 568, junk, (that thing almost broke me, lost a bunch of customers due to never being able to get a job done on time), and a Case 564. The red one didn't feed heavy crops, and would choke up between the pickup and stuffer. It made the heaviest bale, JD wouldn't even come close. Currently running a 605M corn stalk special, good baler, would be a great baler if/when Vermeer figures out how to get the door to open quicker. Now the bale can roll out quicker than the gate opens and bends the net guides. Not enough bales through it to tell long term durability, but I can tell you it will EAT a windrow, stalks or hay. JD 4640 C4 in 6 roll to the acre hay, two 13' cuts raked into the windrow with NO problems. Bale density a little better than the Deere but not as tight as the red baler.

Large ranch locally has run JD balers for years trading every two years. Manager told me that in his opinion, each newer model was getting a little more troublesome. I picked up a few jobs from him when the 568 was broke. Twice from the driveline coupler coming off the PTO and getting folded up under the baler.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)