AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Economic impacts compared: FWIW
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

woodchuck
Posted 4/21/2012 04:44 (#2346572 - in reply to #2345948)
Subject: Re: Economic impacts compared: FWIW

East central Iowa
Cousinit, I've sat back and read your posts and can't hold my opinion any longer. Yes , just my opinion. We are all in production agriculture and primarly do so to be profitable. I have no idea if price supports are a nessasary evil in any commodity. If YOU are so sure you have it worse than any other enterprise (sheep, beef, swine or grains) then come over to the DARK SIDE. That is a basic MANAGEMENT Choice. I grew up in beef, swine and grain production. Now sheep have become 1/3 of my farm net since buying the family farm 3 yrs ago because I don't have enough row crops to pay all the bills. That is my MANAGEMENT decision yo stay in buss. I maintain a positive attitude even when it's 20 degrees and I have not had more than 2 hrs of sleep at one time when lambing in Feb.. WHY? because that was my choice. We all post on here to share the good, bad and ugly. Everyone can have a bad day, week or run of bad luck, But Seriously your Attitude SUCKS if someone has a different take on your posts. I've delt with people who are always right, I'll just add your name to that list.

I have a perfict solution for you, PROZAC!
Sorry for spelling but I think you get my piont. Dave
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)