AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

YM2000 monitor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Graingleaner
Posted 4/17/2012 21:27 (#2341433 - in reply to #2334544)
Subject: Re: YM2000 monitor?

Ontario, Canada
I have a simple GPS antenna only, smaller than a hockey puck with a mag mount that sits right on the bin. Garmin I believe. I got on the net for less than $90.00 usd. it plugs into a power source cig lighter plug and into the YM 2000. If I recall it runs through a null modem cable, then into the YM2000. You will need a PCMCIA DRAM card card to log Yield map data and of course the proper settings. I still run one and it works good. I take my info loaded into a memory stick to my Pioneer sales rep and get free yield maps and reports. I believe if you search my posts (couple years back) on here you will find the info you need, as some of the great minds on this forum helped me get set up. On a side note if your ym2000 has never had a internal battery replaced before I strongly recommend it. if you loose memory power you will have a big job ahead of you to re-enter all of the settings and calibrations. Do memory to back up onto your card and then open up the ym2000 unit and on the cover side you will see replaceable battery. This battery is also available from Digi-Key on line for about $12 plus shipping. money very well spent. Hope this helps.

Edited by Graingleaner 4/17/2012 21:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)