AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD Gator or Polaris Ranger
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

3bff
Posted 4/6/2012 21:42 (#2324377 - in reply to #2324300)
Subject: Re: JD Gator or Polaris Ranger

central Ia.
I would consider how good your support is for both. Just traded our 500 ranger for a gator. Liked the ranger just fine but the dealer is 50 mlies away and pretty quik to tell you that they relly don't care if they sell you a machine,or service the one you have, they have plenty of business. That being the reason we traded, ranger went down called the dealer asked about getting it fixed and there response was bring it over we will get to it when we get to it. So i asked , about a rental since we can't hardle do with out one during calving and was told no way. Called the local Deere dealer asked if they could fix it, said no problem so i asked about a rental, no problem. Salesman had it at my place in 2 hours and took mine down to be repaired. Was told when we traded if it goes down you will have one to use at no charge till its fixed. So long Olsens power in Atlantic you won't see me again. Sorry for the rant IMO Gator rides nicer and has a heavier payload, and no crappy drive belt, but looses out in the speed and seat comfort area. Both nice machines
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)