AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven control valve question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Minuteman Farmer
Posted 4/3/2012 14:26 (#2319338)
Subject: Raven control valve question

New to us sprayer didn't work right this weekend. Had a broken ground wire on the flow meter cable so replaced that and then noticed on 2nd attempt that it wasn't automatically adjusting rate like it should and i couldn't get it to adjust the rate at all when in the "manual" position on the controller. Turns our a valve solenoid was stuck and with a few taps of the hammer got it loosened up and working. Going to replace that valve and have one I order. Hope its the right one. Parts manual just calls it a 1" valve. I think it's called a control valve. It's the valve in between the flow meter and boom section shut off valves. Has a motor that turns a butterfly valve open or closed. Assuming the right part shows up, does anyone know if there is a calibration to enter into the monitor for this new valve? I know the flow meter number, and the raven manual gives me default "valve calibration" as well as a formula, but not sure if this is the valve they're referring too? Anyone have any information on this?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)