AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nav 112 Nav 113 Magnum 305
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Trimble Man
Posted 3/31/2012 08:43 (#2314304 - in reply to #2313256)
Subject: Re: Nav 112 Nav 113 Magnum 305

The Autopilot Trouble shooting guide is what you need to use here, yet the info it gives can be just enough to send you in the wrong direction. I just had these same 2 fault codes come up on a New Holland T7.235, with intellisteer. The info in the above troubleshooting document had us checking controllers, CAN communications, etc. But, it did mention something about an isolation valve - Ours turned out to be broken wires going into a Guidance lock-out solenoid on the steering valve. Our machine had a suspended cab, which allowed the steering valve, hoses & wiring, etc. to move a lot. The extent of this movement is not evident when first looking at the machine. These 2 wires looked OK from the outside, but there was an open circuit when testing this portion of wiring. It turned out that the Aircon pipe around 3" away had been contacting this harness, trying to stretch it. Anyway, this was the cause of our fault, with the exact same code you have got 112 & 113. Since these codes are also related to CAN communications and your problem only started happening when you changed implements, using the PRO600, you cause may be different. I just thought I'd share another possibility with you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)