AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rate Controller Settings for Anhydrous
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

blakezr2
Posted 3/17/2012 22:26 (#2292502)
Subject: Rate Controller Settings for Anhydrous

WC Iowa
I am running a Deere Rate Controller to put on anhydrous with a raven 2 valve system, What settings do you run so that it will warn you when the tank is empty. And not just the tank level deal but actually warn me when it cant maintain rate because its empty. I have tried different high rate and low rate levels and either it is warning me all the time or never. And after today when there apparently was one tank on and one off on the double tank wagon i was pulling and it ran out and didnt notice it for about 8 acres, and last night i ran a few acres when it was empty because i wasn't able to see my pressure gauges because of the dust.. I am really getting annoyed. It doesnt have a pressure sensor and the control valve is at the stock number 2513. The old raven 440 would beep at me when it couldn't maintain rate and when it is empty and the rate on the GS2 screen will jump back and forth in large numbers from like 400 to 50 when its empty but for some reason that doesnt throw the high rate or low rate alarm. Any suggestions on what i could change to make it tell me its empty.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)