AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need your advice (if you agree with me, that is).
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 3/8/2012 19:27 (#2276053 - in reply to #2276015)
Subject: Re: Yes, the renters have the control - not your place ~

central - east central Minnesota -

beh - 3/8/2012 18:11 I guess that if I was paying to rent a place I wouldn't mind BUT they do pay you rent to reside there and they do have rights that come along with that payment. I am guessing that some communication MAT solve this issue but they do pay rent and therefore it is their domain and they do have the right to get upset with your dog.

Brad is correct, the renters have the rights to use the space (defined or not) and you gave up your rights to the rented, when the renters payed for the rent - your dog is trespassing.
I would bring the dog with and consider a wireless dog containment or wired fenced area for the dog. Once the dog is TRAINED not to go to the renters, no problem.
All farmsteads that are rented out should discribe the boundies that go with the house and inform the renters the out building use and type of business that will be happening around the rented . . ..
There are cases were the farming operations were infringing on the renters and the renters got the farmer to cease and desist ~

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)