AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Loader Tracotor & what loader to put on them
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

panotiller
Posted 3/4/2012 11:54 (#2266832)
Subject: Loader Tracotor & what loader to put on them

Lewisburg, PA
We are considering a tracotr to put a loader on. We haul a lot of lime and chicken manure that I spread with new leader box on a truck and a terra gator. Right now we have an old terrex pay loader that has worked great but you had to haul it every where it would not drive on the road. Well the tranny has gone out this week on it and I am afraid it will cost as much as the loader is worth. So I have been kiciking around about getting a loader tractor about 160 hp plus so it can be used on our 12 row when needed but also to rotary mow in the summer. I have used some loaders traactors in the past and they arent all created equal. The one I was most impressed with was a Quickie loader mount on a newer white I think 8670 with a shuttle shift. The loader lifted higher and more centered on my truck then my payloader would. The payloader has a bigger bucket of course but the load was just as quick. I am a case or agco guy so I I think I want to stay I ran some smaller MX tractors and I wasnt real impressed with them, Never ran a puma but I like the looks of them. WHat are then case loaders like they don't look as heavy as the off brand loaders like a quicky.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)