AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ guide 250
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

porksplace
Posted 2/25/2012 17:23 (#2251176 - in reply to #2251103)
Subject: Re: EZ guide 250

Clearville, Pa.
I am talking about in the field. There is one thing you have to realize about the area we live in change comes very slow. This dealer owns 5 stores and the young man running our local store is trying to build an ag dealership back to what it should be and can be with a little luck,he has the right attitude and personalty. His open house is March 5 thur the 10, I told him to get it in and put it on one of the utility vechicles he has and show people how it works. It gets interesting watching them work. Granpa I think is in his early 70's, I am a little older then his dad and I think he is 27. I am an older parent and decided that I was going to try to understand to keep up with my boys as they were learning about the computer, It has made my life easier. The dad never had a computer till his son got a new laptop and he gave his dad his old one,now his comments is why didn't I do this before. Like I said we will all be learning together. It is different living in the foothills of the Applalachian Mountians and trust me I will be considered a crazy SOB for putting this on the tractor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)