AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dealer pushing us to switch from Trimble to Agleader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

TMX864
Posted 2/25/2012 01:35 (#2250080 - in reply to #2249600)
Subject: Re: Dealer pushing us to switch from Trimble to Agleader

Michigan
Thanks for the replies guys really appreciate it. I was kind of caught off guard when we sat down with the guy and he just immediately started pushing AL and never once mentioned anything about us running Trimble. Especially since he knos we have a large investment in Trimble Equipment and base stations.

Another thing that worries me that its already almost march. We are usually atleast turning dirt by first of april. I dont want to be working out bugs or just not even have the equipment installed when its time to go. On the other hand I have heard some bad things about Trimbles Tech support, which is what keeping us from just getting the equipment ourselves with our dealer reluctant to help out with issues.

We are going to look for a Trimble dealer around (South Western Michigan) But if we cant find anything i suppose we will be looking more into making the switch to AL. I guess the main thing holding us back is just what its going to cost, considering none of our current equipment will be compatible with the Agleader stuff. Just frustration more than anything.

Thanks again for the replies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)