AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Patz 950 mixer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

J. Sheehan
Posted 2/19/2012 16:51 (#2238629 - in reply to #2236997)
Subject: Re: New Patz 950 mixer

Sunnyside, WA
How much more is it for a similar sized Trioliet? They were the same price as a Loewen or Rotomix vertical when I was buying. I am simply truly impressed with the mixing job of the Trioliet. You might ask Diamond V what they have found with the Patz mixers. Diamond V seems to have done a lot of tmr audits and could help at least give info on the good and bad of Patz mixers.

I can understand needing to have a mixer that could be filled by a skid loader. I take it for granted that we have pay loaders and always have a backup for everything. Would it be difficult to build a ramp for those few days when you use a skid loader? I would want to buy the best mixer first then figure out a way to load it later. Aren't you doubling to 1000 cows? I thought you might be adding another loader someday.

I know what you mean about tires and having common sizes. That was one of the main reasons I bought the 3600 & 4000 so I can have low pro truck tires that are easy to find. I always have two mounted up on rims to be ready to bolt on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)