AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SMS, Apex, farmworks?? What is your preferred office software.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

canuckdeere2
Posted 2/15/2012 10:17 (#2229905)
Subject: SMS, Apex, farmworks?? What is your preferred office software.

We have been running SMS advanced in our office for several years, had employee trained to operate it. Lesson to myself is to be trained to operate crucial programs because when that employee/person leaves it leaves you high and dry for a program operator. Looking at taking over the duties once again for gps systems and office software controller. We run exculsively JD greenstar products through all our planting, applications and harvesting operations. Running a mix of 2600 and 2630 displays. Want the ability to do prescriptive nutrient applications based off of manure applications previously done, I also would like to tie together per farm expenses, applications, harvesting data to simplfy analyis per farm for expenses/returns and profits. What do most of you run for office software and what is your opinion of that software. SMS was the cadillac of programs at the time (3 years ago) but my former program operator found the support side a little frustrating, and the lack of training in Ontario was also an issue, we did not get all the finacial linkages that I would like to see-perhaps I have the best program going and dont know it, just need to get myself trained on it. TIA.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)