AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Integra 3.0
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

agr1333
Posted 2/13/2012 08:40 (#2224913 - in reply to #2224768)
Subject: Re: Integra 3.0

Missouri
Ted I was going to ask a question of anyone who has tried to update these so far. I also have a lot of monitors to upgrade and havent started yet but was kind of worried about the process. I know in the past in order to do a direct liquid configuration you needed to be hooked to the implement itself in order to build the configuration so it recognized the serial number of the liquid module. Is this still the case? If so then I am going to have to go to each farm and be hooked to the implement in order to complete this task. This could be quite a pain when it comes to getting all the stuff in the new firmware. I kind of figured the same thing was going to happen when we went to the combines. I guess I don't quite understand why this all had to be done in order to upgrade the firmware but the only thing I have heard from ag leader is that in order to get some future features out it had to be done. Just looking for some insight as to what others are doing that have a lot of monitors to service.

Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)