AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NMEA input into FMX
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mkurkowski
Posted 2/8/2012 00:28 (#2212948 - in reply to #2212751)
Subject: Re: NMEA input into FMX

Ogallala,NE
i apologize, i am having a tough time putting my ideas to words. let me try again...

i want to use the a-b lines from the straight rows for the sides of the outside round. i want to use an expansion of the circle for the curves where the pivot borders the pivot corners. then i want to combine these into a single "line" (actually a curve or whichever works) so that when i am planting the outside round of the pivot i can jump in anywhere and plant all the way around without ever switching lines. furthermore, i want the straight sides of the outer round to match the straight a-b rows of the pivot and the curves of the outer round to be perfect curves that reflect the shape of the pivot (which is obviously a perfect circle). the actual shape of the outer round is actually a circle with a flat side on the top, bottom, left, and right.

i have never messed with the freeform function. i know that a headland cant accomplish it, and a curve will get close but doesn't work perfect either.

if you think a freeform would work, i would be elated to have you explain to me how to do it. call anytime at 308 three five two 8 two 6 two.

thanks again,
max
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)