AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble Field IQ or Agleader direct command
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mdnelson86
Posted 2/7/2012 18:05 (#2211909 - in reply to #2210752)
Subject: Re: Trimble Field IQ or Agleader direct command

Paxton, IL
Do you have a good local Trimble dealer? I ask because Trimble's end user support is basically non-existent. There isn't much technical support out there other than through your dealer or posting questions on here.

Ag leader has always been very good with customer support so I would tend to lean towards them for that reason alone. Also the direct command system has been around for a while so it should have any kinks worked out already. Field IQ is still pretty new but I believe it works pretty well now.

Having said that, I do have an excellent Trimble dealer and I put in a Field IQ system in my sprayer last year to do rate and section control. All in all I've been very pleased with it. Had a couple issues to deal with when it was first installed but I ended up getting it running correctly without too much trouble and it does exactly what it should do.

I don't have any experience with the optRx or greenseeker sensors so I can't comment on those, but I'm very interest in anyone else's input on them as well.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)