AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight and Case Pro 600 Monitors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DC1986
Posted 2/4/2012 23:57 (#2206500 - in reply to #2201522)
Subject: Re: Insight and Case Pro 600 Monitors

Help if you can...

I've started working with Ag Leader SMS Basic. I grabbed a couple of CF Cards out of the Combine and one of the Till tractors. Imported the data and found that the guys are not doing a very good job of recording data. They several times forget to turn 'work control' on and data is not collected OR they are collecting data but selecting the wrong field etc.

Here is my immediate hurdle: I have a good Google map 'hard copy' of all of the Grower's, Farms, and Fields. There are roughly 5 growers, 22 farms, and 75 fields. Thus, I started a new project on Ag Leader SMS and called it boundaries. I have went to the 'Management Item Editor' and have started inputting grower names, farm names, and all of those fields. BUT, when I look in the Management Tree I don't see the Growers listed (or anything for that matter)???? What am I doing wrong. I was hoping to input all of this information on the computer, export this to the monitor, then record all of the 75 field boundaries. I don't want to have to enter all of the info I listed above on the monitor itself. After each grower I have listed in the Management Item Editor is says (Unused)... how do I make them operational????

Thanks for any help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)